Sunday, June 20, 2010

Prague Day One

On board my Easy Jet flight to Prague! I managed to get my backpack weight down to a reasonable amount. I had some time to buy a bit of duty free perfume in lieu of extra clothes and washing..... hope it works :-) I have no idea how I am going to get to my hotel...absolutely no clue. Hopefully there will be a tube station to get me downtown, otherwise I will be extravagant and spring for a taxi. I must admit a slight thrill at the challenge that lies ahead. Time for take-off.

I made it! None of the tourist info was in English so I cut my losses at took a taxi. Had a very nice driver who made some recommendations for things I might see. I am off to search for dinner then probably an early night so I can see the sights tomorrow.

Dinner at the square of Old Prague where there was a gathering of about 600 people to watch Brazil annihilate Ivory Coast. Had a leisurely stroll back to my hotel/apartment, which is HUGE.
Time for some meditation, then bed.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment